AirSage’s Activity Density SaaS platform helps to identify where mobile devices are located throughout the day for any “hot spot” location. It has a wide range of applications, for example,
- The analysis of the major metropolitan areas helped NASA to improve drones pre-flight risk assessment.
- Regional population movement patterns evaluated by Stantec played a crucial role in Winnipeg transit services improvement.
- Analysis of travelers Origins, Demographics, and Household Income Group done by Central Pennsylvania Convention and Visitors Bureau helped to increase the visitation to their region.
- Numerous retailers choose AirSage Activity Density to find the most profitable sites for new stores.
- The US Emergency Services use Activity Density Insights to develop disaster evacuation plan.
AirSage's highly accurate data insights allow for a better understanding of how people congregate and move throughout an area. These population densities can influence development patterns and recognize event-based migration patterns (i.e., gamedays, natural disasters, etc.) over time intervals (i.e., hourly). It can help with emergency management operations, event planning, and many other useful applications.
Contact us to learn more!